Friday, June 24, 2016

Realizations of Life’s Continuous Changes

This year of 2016 has brought me understanding of courageous individual actions of acceptance of circumstance, and of the ability to spiritually engage in the realms of souls.  Embodiment of woe with an expectancy of healing clings in the aura of my existence – ultimately, there is hope of better days to come, for me personally, the community in which I live, and the global sphere of nations as a whole.  Facing our fears and those life happenings that evolve within mankind are necessary so that we become aware of the possibilities that abound; and in the long-run, freedom from fear is quite rewarding.
We become resilient, introspective (while examining our surroundings), and knowledgeable about our interconnected world.  We become “in-tune” with aspects of living, as well as aspects of death.  While realizing that many life events are beyond our control, we grasp profoundly at beliefs and philosophies that are fundamental to our inner being.  Feelings are revealed that express raw truth – an innateness that is instilled from birth within the creases of our minds.
Human experiences – we live them, share them, deny them, acknowledge them, and inevitably, we embrace them!  I am content in knowing and experiencing unconditional love throughout my lifetime; “my blessings runneth over” and I am thankful.
Intuitively, I relish the flavor of chocolate morsels melting in my mouth, engaging my sense of taste – I taste: the sweetness of happiness, the bitterness of sorrow.
Enjoy chocolate at every opportunity – it’s soothing to the inner essence!